Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Incorporation
LLP is an alternative corporate business form that gives the benefits of limited liability of a company and the flexibility of a partnership. Whether you notice them or not, limited liability partnerships are quite common.
Features of LLP:
- It has a separate legal entity just like companies
- The liability of each partner is limited to the contribution made by the partner
- The cost of forming an LLP is low
- Less compliance and regulations
- No requirement of minimum capital contribution
The minimum number of partners to incorporate an LLP is 2. There is no upper limit on the maximum number of partners of LLP. Among the partners, there should be a minimum of two designated partners who shall be individuals, and at least one of them should be residents in India. The rights and duties of designated partners are governed by the LLP agreement. They are directly responsible for the compliance of all the provisions of the LLP Act 2008 and provisions specified in the LLP agreement.
Process of Registration as LLP
Steps to form a limited liability partnership:
Step 1: Obtain DSC
Step 2: Name Approval
Step 3: Apply for DPIN
Step 4: Incorporation of LLP
Step 5: Drafting & File LLP Agreement
Only Scanned Copies are needed,
Scanned copy of PAN Card of all directors and Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
Address Proof :
Latest Bank statement/ Utility bill in the name of director which should not be older than two months
Latest passport size photograph
Registered Office Proof:
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner, Utility bill (should not be older than two months) and Rental agreement (in case of rented property)/ Registry Proof or House Tax Receipt (in case of owned property)
Our Packages at a Glance
Choose your package
₹ 9500 /-(* All Inclusive)
- LLP Name Approval
- 2 DSC For Designated Partner
- Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN),
- Drafting of LLP Agreement
- Incorporation Fees(1 Lakh capital)
- PAN & TAN
₹ 18500 /-(* All Inclusive)
- GST Registration
- 12 Months GST Returns Filing
₹ 28500 /-(* All Inclusive)
+Financial Statement Preparation Annual Report Director\'s Report Board Resolution Preparation MCA Annual Return Filing Income Tax Return Filing 1 Year Dedicated Compliance Support *Audit Fee & GST not included
Register With Us
CA/CS Assisted Service
What do you get?
Digital signature for two directors to digitally sign the documents
Certificate of incorporation to Registerered Email id
You will receive the E-Pan card In registered Email ID
Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number.
FAQs On Private Limited Company
1. Limited Liability Partnership is a corporate entity registered under the LLP Act, 2008
It is a form of partnership firm that enjoys limited liability. It is a hybrid form of a partnership that includes the features of a company. Compliances for a company are applicable to LLP.
2. I already have my DSC and DIN. Will the package value remain the same?
In case, you already have a DSC and DIN, our experts will offer you some concession accordingly on the above package.
3. I have to present physically during this process?
4. Is stamp duty payable during incorporation process?
Yes, Stamp duty charges are imposed by the state in which the registered office is proposed to be located. The charges are on MOA, AOA & form INC
These charges are covered under the plan for all the states except certain states Our experts will guide you on additional charges.
7. How many partners can form an LLP? Is there any maximum limit?
As per the LLP Act, 2008 a minimum of two partners can incorporate an LLP. There is no upper limit for maximum partners.
8. Can a Foreigner become a designated partner in LLP?
Yes. Provided a minimum one partner is required to be an Indian citizen and resident in a previous calendar year.
9. Is it mandatory to register the LLP Agreement with the ROC?
Yes. The execution and filing of the LLP Agreement are mandatory under the Act.