What is MSME
UDYAM REGISTRATION PORTAL
Important to Know
An enterprise shall be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise on the basis of the following criteria, namely:
- (i) a micro-enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees and turnover does not exceed five crore rupees;
- (ii) a small enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed ten crore rupees and turnover does not exceed fifty crore rupees; and
- (iii) a medium enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed fifty crore rupees and turnover does not exceed two hundred and fifty crore rupees.
Government has organised a full system of Facilitation for Registration Process
- An enterprise for the purpose of this process will be known as Udyam and its Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration’
- A permanent registration number will be given after registration.
- After completion of the process of registration, a certificate will be issued online.
- This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on our Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- There will be no need for renewal of Registration.
- Our single window systems at Champions Control Rooms and at DICs will help you in the process.
- Registration Process is totally free. No Costs or Fees are to be paid to anyone.
MSME Registration is free, paperless and based on self- declaration
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
- No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME.
- Only Adhaar Number will be enough for registration.
- PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government databases.
- Online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
- Having PAN & GST number is mandatory from 01.04.2021.
- Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME will have to re-register themselves.
- No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
Process of MSME Registration
We will file your Application most of the cases within one hour will get the MSME Certificate.
Entire Process for your MSME Application in 24 hours
Get your certificate in email. Fully Online
Only Scanned Copies are needed,
Name of the company
No of person working
Nature of Manufacturing/Service activities
Bank Account Number and IFSC
*In Aadhaar card Mobile Number, Not registered Need to provide PAN card Scanned copy*
Our Packages at a Glance
Choose your package
₹ 990 /-(* All Inclusive)
- MSME Registration
- Get it in 5 days
- Process is fully online
- Paperless and based on self-declaration.
Register With Us
CA/CS Assisted Service
FAQs On MSME Registration
. What is MSME Registration
MSME registration is a type of registration for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises under MSMED (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development) Act. This helps small businesses to grow and acquire various benefits from the government.