About Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Goods and Services Tax or GST is an indirect tax that was rolled out on July 1, 2017. It is levied on the supply of goods and services across the country. It has brought about uniformity in the indirect tax structure by replacing all the indirect taxes that existed in the pre-GST regime such as VAT, service tax, excise duty, etc. Simply put, GST has incorporated the concept of “One Nation One Tax.”
What is GST Registration?
Any business offering the sale of goods with annual turn over of 40 lacs or service with annual turn over of 20 lacs would require the registration for GST and have a valid GST Number.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offense under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days. We’ll help you to register for GST in few easy steps.
Who Should Register for GST
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax, etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* Services provider turnover limit will for 20 lakh
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- A person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- A person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
*CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Advantages of GST Registration
What’s the benefit of registering a business under GST?
Registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime will confer the following advantages to the business:
- Legally recognized as a supplier of goods or services.
- Proper accounting of taxes paid on the input goods or services that can be utilized for payment of GST due to the supply of goods or services or both by the business.
- Legally authorized to collect tax from his purchasers and pass on the credit of the taxes paid on the goods or services supplied to purchasers or recipients.
Process of GST Registration
We will file your GST Application on the same day within 24hours you will get ARN number.
Entire Process for your GST Application in 24 hours
Get your certificate 6 to 10 days. Fully Online – Not required to visit the office
Only Scanned Copies are needed,
Certificate of incorpration/Partnership deed
DSC Mandatory (for Company/LLP)
Scanned copy of PAN Card
Address Proof :
Latest passport size photograph
Registered Office Proof:
Own: No Objection Certificate (NOC) EB Bill or Property’s Tax Receipt
Rented: Rental agreement And EB Bill or Property’s Tax Receipt
Our Packages at a Glance
Choose your package
₹ 1400 /-(* All Inclusive)
- New GST Registration
- Online Document Uploading & Tracking
- Get Your TRN on same day
- File your GST Application in 24 hours
- We will assist you for all your GST filings
₹ 4000 /-(* All Inclusive)
+3 Months GST Return filings
₹ 11500 /-(* All Inclusive)
+12 Months GST Returns Filing
Register With Us
CA/CS Assisted Service
FAQs On Private Limited Company
1. What is the Compliance after the GST Registration?
After the GST Registration, each assessee has to file the GST Returns as per the compliance. if you are registered under the regular scheme of the GST then you have to file the monthly basis returns for the same. Composition dealers have to file a quarterly basis with some conditions. you can check out here all about GST Return Filing.
2. What is the Full Form of GSTIN Number
GSTIN is referring to Goods and service tax identification number which we already discussed above the 15 digit GSTIN Number.
3. When GST Registration is required mandatory for any type of business
It’s required only when your sales cross more than 40 lakh rupees in a year but some businesses like B2B or E-commerce or Trader’s which is required interstate sales needed GST Registration from the Starting of business.
4. Do I need the Multiple GSTIN For my Business
If your business is dealing with the products or services both or different types of the products or services then you can easily mention in your GST Certificate about these services or products. So it not required the multiple GSTIN Number for your business. But if you are setting up your business in a different state & supply the goods or services from that different location then yes it’s required the multiple GST Registration for the same.
5. Does aggregate turnover include the value of inward supplies received on which RCM is payable?
Refer to Section 2(6) of the CGST Act. Aggregate turnover does not include the value of inward supplies on which tax is payable on the reverse charge basis.
6. What is the Penalty for GST Registration?
Under the GST Act law if you are liable to register under the GST but still you ignore the same or not paying or making short payment of the GST Tax Payment then there is penalty respective the 10% of the total tax amount subject to a minimum of 10000/- INR.
The penalty can be 100% of the tax amount when the offense is subject to deliberately evaded paying taxes.
7. How I have to send my documents to Efiletax for GST Registration
Simply we accept documents secure over email or WhatsApp. Don’t worry about your documents, we have always 100% confidential policy and after the work, your documents have been deleted from the system.